Monday, May 2, 2011

Win a Faux Floor Mat and Backdrop!

Barn Door Floors and Barn Door Backdrops have teamed up to offer the best in flooring and backdrops for the photography community! To celebrate this grand opening we will be giving away a free floor mat and backdrop. All you have to do is "like" the facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Barn-Door-Floors/183671704988172 and https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Barn-Door-Backdrops/174649462577254 and post a comment why you like our product. For a second entry post a link to this blog post on your facebook page. Winner will be announced May 25th. Free floor mat and backdrop will only be shipped to continental US. Good luck!

15 comments:

  1. Love the barn floor! These are great! I 'like' you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these- great for pics! Liked them both on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked both links and added you to my facebook and not just because of your contest I love your stuff!! I am always looking for new products to use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked both pages, and posted to my fan page..

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stacey-Janzen-Photography/130707134002?ref=ts

    Fingers crossed.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked both pages on facebook abd left my comment. Also shared the link on my facebook page. I think this is so great of you guys to give away a free floor and backdrop. I cannot tell you how much I would not only love but appreciate it if I win either of these. I'm just getting started in the business and only have a few simple and plain backdrops. This would be so gray to add to my collection. Thanks again for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great! Liked and commented on facebook. It would be great to win and try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOULD absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to win one of these! The floors and backdrops are AWESOME!!! Hoping to win!! Thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great giveaway! Would love to try out these awesome products! Liked all fb pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked all the pages thanks for the amazing giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked all the pages and found my shipping question answered while visiting your website to look at ordering a floor!

    ReplyDelete
  11. posted contest on Face book as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back yet I would expect by every one of the remarks this is working for you too. anti slip mat

    ReplyDelete